Skip to main content

Direct Deposit of Salary Payment Frequently Asked Questions

Our FAQs provide information on frequent questions or concerns. If you have questions about specific topics not included here, please contact us

Use Standard Form 1199A, Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form, to designate or change the designation of the financial institution authorized to receive your salary payments through electronic fund transfer. The form is available from your timekeeper, payroll coordinator, or personnel office. Complete Section 1 of the form and take it to your financial institution for completion of Sections 2 and 3. Sign and return the completed form to your timekeeper, payroll coordinator, or personnel office for processing.

If your agency is currently participating, you may also use Employee Express to sign-up for or make changes to direct deposit. For more information, please check out our Employee Express section.

You can validate the direct deposit update by reviewing your Leave and Earnings Statement. Under the "NET PAY" block, "TO" will show "BANK" and "NAME” will show your financial institution's name. You can also contact your financial institution on payday to confirm that they have received your net pay.

Send us your suggestion

Please Note: If there is a question you hear often and you think it may be of general interest to other users of this site, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Send us your suggestion


Last Updated: