This section of the Casual Pay website provides a list of additional resources that may be useful when processing pay.
To access the Casual Pay User’s Manual:
Note: Access to this manual is restricted. The Casual Pay Users Manual is located at the FPPS site. When you reach this site, you will be prompted for your FPPS system login.
The CASUAL PAY USERS MANUAL contains Controlled Unclassified Information from the Department of the Interior, Interior Business Center (IBC), Payroll Operations Division, and is intended for the sole use of its clients.
This manual provides system functionality and navigation aids, in addition to general processing guidelines for pay-related processes such as debts, deductions, and Time and Attendance (T&A) processing when appropriate. This manual is not intended as a reference for processing and policy guidelines for either the Payroll Operations Division or the client agency. This manual is designed for internal system users, and therefore, displays the system screen prints.
- Internal Revenue Service – Forms and Publications
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services – Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group (NWCG)
- National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC)
- AD Rates (posted on the NWCG site)
- AD Rates (posted on the NIFC site)
- FPPS Release Information
- FPPS CR Listing
- Unit Identifiers – Log into FPPS and use the TBLS command.