This page includes information about a vast array of policies, procedures and training materials — written in plain language — to help you carry out your COR duties. If you have any questions or need further assistance for DOI Access (DOI clients only), Affiliate Workforce Tracking System (AWTS), or the issuance of PIV Credentials for contractors, contact the Personnel Security general number at 303-716-4005.
These directives provide guidance and support for the implementation of the PIV Credential initiative.
- Guidelines for the Authorization of Personal Identity Verification Card Issuers (PCI) and Derived PIV Credential Issuers (DPCI)
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-12
- Federal Information Processing Standards 201 (FIPS 201-3)
- Enabling Mission Delivery through Improved Identity, Credential, and Access Management
The following documents and forms are to be completed by the COR and/or contractor, in their entirety, and forwarded to the IBC Personnel Security Branch Intake Mailbox for processing.
- Contractor Security Package Checklist
- Personnel Security Package Cover Sheet
- Position Designation Record (PDR) – Position Title and Sensitive Risk on PDR must match that shown on the Cover Sheet
- Fingerprint Privacy Act Release
- Fair Credit Reporting Release
- Subject Provided Resume
- AWTS Entry (DOI Contractors Only)
- OF 306 - Declaration for Federal Employment
- Effective December 18, 2023, IBC will no longer accept the 2019 version of the OF 306.
The purpose of this document is to identify the general personnel security procedures and roles for the Personnel Security Branch and the Contracting Officer Representatives (COR).
If there are questions regarding this SOP or general questions relating to the Personnel Security Program, please contact the PSB at 303-716-4005.
The following flowchart will assist you in determining whether your contractor will require a PIV Credential.
Note: If your contractor requires systems access, i.e. email, or other specific systems access, a PIV will be required.
The following presentation provides key information for entering contractor data in the recently rebranded eCStaffing system. This system is now known as the Affiliate Workforce Tracking System (AWTS). This presentation also provides step-by-step information on the various fields required within AWTS. Questions regarding system functionality should be addressed to the Customer Support Center.
Contracting Officer Representative (COR) staff who need access to AWTS, please complete and send the following documents to the IBC Operations & System Branch Intake Mailbox or fax to the OSB at 303-969-7413. The AWTS system utilizes single sign on (SSO).
Following notification of approval by OSB that your AWTS access has been granted, you may access AWTS via the link(s) below:
If you have questions regarding AWTS access, please contact the Operations & Systems Branch at 303-716-4005 or email the OSB Intake Mailbox.