IBC implements and manages Personnel Security and Personal Identity Verification card programs services.
We provide the following Personnel Security and Credentialing Services:
- Pre-employment Processing
- Personal Identify Verification (PIV) Credentialing
- Suitability and Fitness Adjudications
- Security Clearance Processing
PIV Card/Credential Resources
The following directives provide guidance and support for the implementation of the PIV Credential initiative.
- Guidelines for the Authorization of Personal Identity Verification Card Issuers (PCI) and Derived PIV Credential Issuers (DPCI)
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-12
- Federal Information Processing Standards 201 (FIPS 201-3)
- Enabling Mission Delivery through Improved Identity, Credential, and Access Management
- Exit Clearance/Access Change Process: Please follow your Bureau/Agency Exit Clearance Process
Policies and Mandates