We implement and manage Personnel Security and HSPD-12 card programs.
COR: Information about a vast array of policies, procedures and training materials to help employees carry out COR duties.
Employee: Information and resources for employees such as gaining logistical access to IBC computer systems, or building access using their HSPD-12/Smart Card.
Security Clearance Holders: Overview of the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement, Standard Form 312 (SF-312) and other pertinent information.
Supervisor: Information to help employees carry out supervisory duties.
IBC provides the following Personnel Security and Credentialing Services:
- Pre-employment Processing
- Personal Identify Verification (PIV) Credentialing
- Suitability and Fitness Adjudications
- Security Clearance Processing
Contact IBC Personnel Security at 303-716-4005 for additional information.
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged PIV Card
- PIV Card Enrollment/Re-enrollment
- PIV Card Renewal (PIV Card Expiration)
- PIV Card Certificate Update