NOTE: Access to the documents linked below is restricted to authorized users.
Shutdown Furlough Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions
Employees can access and/or make the following personnel-payroll changes through Employee Express (if your agency participates in the program):
- Access Leave and Earnings Statements
- Direct Deposit, Allotments
- Federal Tax Withholding
- State Tax Withholding (Exemptions). Cannot move states
- Electing Health Benefits during Open Season or Qualifying Life Events
- Thrift Savings contributions and Catch Up contributions; includes “Start, Change, or Stop” elections
- Election of Health Saving Allotment
- Access W-2 and Corrected W-2s if appropriate
- Federal Employees Benefit Statement
- View and print Combined Federal Campaign pledge cards for prior years
To find out more about Employee Express check out the Employee Express area of this website.
For additional assistance, contact your Human Resources Office (HR), Servicing Personnel Office (SPO), or your agency’s Servicing Center.
You may also view the Customer Support Center’s page for contact information by service offering:
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. ET / 6 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. MT