Skip to main content

Changing an Address Frequently Asked Questions

Our FAQs provide information on frequent questions or concerns. If you have questions about specific topics not included here, please contact us

Your Official Mailing Address is normally your home address or post office box number and is your address of record for payroll purposes. We use this address for mailing items to you such as the Forms W-2, Employee Benefit Statements, Thrift Savings Plan Statements, and Leave and Earnings Statements.

To establish or change your address of record, complete the form, Request for Official Mailing Address. Obtain this form from your timekeeper, payroll coordinator, or personnel office. Return the completed form to your timekeeper, payroll coordinator, or personnel office for processing.

An easy alternative way to change your address of record is through Employee Express (if your agency participates in the program). To find out more about Employee Express check out the Employee Express area of this website.

Send us your suggestion

Please Note: If there is a question you hear often and you think it may be of general interest to other users of this site, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Send us your suggestion


Last Updated: