Functional and technical expertise in support of both GSA ETS2 master contract vendors. IBC supports customers in automating and consolidating travel processes.
For implementations, IBC provides expertise in the acquisition, system implementation and deployment of an ETS2 travel system. For operations and maintenance, IBC provides Tier 2 (System Administrator) level services of the travel system in support of a federal agency’s overall travel program.
Please follow the links below for additional resources:
Government Travel Resources
Federal Policy and Guidance
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Travel Health Notices
- Domestic Per Diem Rates
- Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- Outside Continental US, Non-foreign Overseas Per Diem Rates
- State Tax Exemption Information for Government Charge Cards
- U.S. Department of State - Travel Resources
- U.S. Government Rental Car Program
Temporary Duty Travel (1-29 nights)
Long Term Lodging (30+ nights)