The Quarters Program provides cross-servicing support for federal employee housing.
Program services include:
Establishing market-based rental rates for government-furnished housing in compliance with OMB Circular A-45, "Rental and Construction of Government Housing"
- Conducting private rental market surveys
- Providing the Internet Quarters Management Information System (iQMIS) rent-setting application
- Providing support and Help Desk services to users of iQMIS
- Providing training to users of iQMIS
- Defending any contested rental rates
- Providing housing management reports to users and other managers
- Conducting special client-requested studies