General Benefits Information
This website provides resources and general information about federal benefits, such as Retirement, Thrift Savings Plan, Health Insurance, Federal Dental and Vision (FEDVIP), Life Insurance, Federal Long Term Care Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and Employee Assistance Program.
If you do not find the information you are looking for on this website, please contact your servicing Human Resources Office (for IBC Human Resources Operations customers: servicing Human Resources Benefits Team).
The links below provide nformation about employee and family support benefits and policies:
Federal Benefits Resources
- 2020 Open Season Information
- U.S. Department of the Interior Absence and Leave Handbook
- Changes to Federal Benefits Eligibility Due to Health Reform Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Declaration of Domestic Partnership - FEHB and FEDVIP
- Employee Express
- Federal Benefits "Fast Facts" Home Page
- Health Reform Changes for Federal Benefits Programs Effective January 1, 2011
- Life Events
- Requesting Restoration of Forfeited Annual Leave
- Paid Parental Leave (PPL)
- Volunteer Leave Program