Aviation Information Reporting Support (AIRS)
The Financial and Business Management System (FBMS) is the accounting and business system used by the Department of the Interior (DOI). The DOI uses Aircraft User Reports (AURs) in FBMS to accurately track aircraft usage for both DOI-owned and contracted aircraft. Contractors are responsible for submitting AURs for the services they have performed for DOI.
The Aviation Information Reporting Support (AIRS) application was created to facilitate the submission of AURs by private vendors. Vendors can now submit their AURs online through AIRS which interfaces with FBMS. AURs can be created, saved for later submission, and submitted without access to FBMS.
- User Access Management Form
- AIRS Import Template v15 - This file is in zip format and will need to be extracted for use in Excel.
- Billee Code Listing (Updated 03/02/2023)
- Pay Item Codes (Updated 03/02/2023)
- Non-Fleet Mission Codes (Updated 03/02/2023)
- Airport Codes (Verified 03/09/2020)
- Time Zones in AIRS (Verified 05/31/2017)