This information is intended to facilitate the completion and submission of your indirect cost rate proposal (ICP). By using the tabs above, you have access to a nonprofit sample proposal, proposal templates, a proposal checklist, certification forms, and filing instructions to assist you in meeting the requirements for submitting your ICP. The links below are references to the cost principles and other guidance.
Please be sure to review the checklists for required items. Submissions without the required items and certificates are incomplete and will be rejected.
Guidelines and Related Links
- 2 CFR 200, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- (2 CFR Part 200) COFAR and FAQ
- Review Guide for Nonprofit Organization's Indirect Cost Proposals. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- EPA-Office of Grants & Debarment
- DOL-Division of Cost Determination
- HHS-Program Support Center
- NIH-National Institute of Health, Salary Limitation Information
- System for Award Management (Assistance Listings)