Proposal Submittal Instructions for Nonprofit Organizations
This information is intended to facilitate the completion and submission of your indirect cost rate proposal (ICP). By using the links below, you have access to a nonprofit sample proposal, proposal templates, proposal checklist, certification forms, and filing instructions to assist you in meeting the ICP documentation requirements and submitting your ICP. Also included are links to reference materials such as the cost principles and other related guidance and frequently asked questions.
Please be sure to review the checklists for required items and remember to include the checklist and certifications with your Indirect Cost Proposal (ICP) package. ICP packages submitted without required items and certificates will be considered incomplete, therefore, will be rejected.
Please be sure to include the checklist and required certifications with your Indirect Cost Proposal (ICP).
Guidelines and Related Links:
- 2 CFR 200, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- (2 CFR Part 200) COFAR and FAQ
- Review Guide for Nonprofit Organization's Indirect Cost Proposals. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- EPA-Office of Grants & Debarment
- DOL-Division of Cost Determination
- HHS-Program Support Center
- NIH-National Institute of Health, Salary Limitation Information
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)