Guidelines and Resources
How to locate the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR):
- After following this link to the Electronic Code Federal Regulations:
- Under Browse, select "Title 2 – Grants and Agreements" then press "Go"
- Under Browse Parts, select "200-299" Office of Management and Budget Guidance
- Under CHAPTER II—OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET GUIDANCE, select "200-299"
- Select Part 200 - UNIFORM ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS, COST PRINCIPLES, AND AUDIT REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL AWARDS
- (2 CFR Part 200) COFAR and FAQ
- A Guide for State, Local and Indian Tribal Governments: Cost Principles and Procedures for Developing Cost Allocation Plans and Indirect Cost Rates for Agreements with the Federal Government. (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Guide –ASMB C-10)
- 2 CFR 225 Cost Principles for State, Local and Indian Tribal Governments (OMB Circular A-87)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs, DOI
- Indian Health Services, HHS
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance