Proposals and audited financial statements must be submitted electronically via email. We no longer accept hard copy proposals. It is also recommended to send attachments preferably in 3 files listed below:
- Part 1 narrative in Word or PDF format
- Part 2 all worksheets in Excel format, and
- Audited financial statements and single audit report or general ledger documents.
NOTE: Please include the ICP checklist and required certifications when submitting your proposal.
After the receipt of the proposal, the point of contact(s) listed in the proposal should receive an email from our office within five business days confirming receipt of the proposal package. If you do not hear from our office within five business days, please follow up to ensure that we have successfully received the package.
Submission Timeframes for Indirect Cost Proposals
The indirect cost proposal or cost plan is due annually and must be submitted within six months following fiscal year closeout. Some examples:
- If your fiscal year ends on September 30, your indirect cost proposal or cost allocation plan is due by March 31
- If your fiscal year ends on December 31, your indirect cost proposal or cost allocation plan is due by June 30
- If your fiscal year ends on June 30, your indirect cost proposal or cost allocation plan is due by December 31
Please be advised that we do not solicit proposals. Proposals are processed on a first-in, first-out basis.