Mandates and Policies
The following directives provide guidance and support for the implementation of the PIV Credential initiative.
- Guidelines for the Authorization of Personal Identity Verification Card Issuers (PCI) and Derived PIV Credential Issuers (DPCI)
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-12
- Federal Information Processing Standards 201 (FIPS 201-2)
- Enabling Mission Delivery through Improved Identity, Credential, and Access Management
- Exit Clearance/Access Change Process - (Please follow your Bureau/Agency Exit Clearance Process)