Payroll Customer Support
Employees can access and/or make the following personnel-payroll changes through Employee Express (if your agency participates in the program):
- Access Leave and Earnings Statements
- Direct Deposit, Allotments
- Federal Tax Withholding
- State Tax Withholding (Exemptions). Cannot move states
- Electing Health Benefits during Open Season or Qualifying Life Events
- Thrift Savings contributions and Catch Up contributions; includes “Start, Change, or Stop” elections
- Election of Health Saving Allotment
- Access W2 and Corrected W2’s if appropriate
- Federal Employees Benefit Statement
- View and print Combined Federal Campaign pledge cards for prior years
To find out more about Employee Express check out the Employee Express area of this website.
For additional assistance, contact your Human Resources Office (HR), Servicing Personnel Office (SPO), or your agency’s Servicing Center.
You may also view the Customer Support Center’s page for contact information by service offering.
Business Hours: 6:00am MT – 5:30pm MT, Monday through Friday