DOI Travel Help Desk
This is your first stop to obtain resolution of most travel concerns.
Press Option 1 for Help Desk Assistance
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. ET / 6:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. MT
Travel Management Centers (TMC)
- Duluth Travel Inc. (the TMC that will support travelers whose Duty Station resides in the lower 48 states and Puerto Rico)
- El Sol (the TMC that will continue to support travelers whose Duty Station resides in Alaska, Hawaii, and the Pacific Islands)
- TMCs' phone number: 855-847-6398
- Option 2 - DTI: Travelers stationed in the lower 48;
- Option 3 - El Sol: Travelers stationed in Alaska including fire response in Alaska;
- Option 4 - El Sol: Travelers stationed in Hawaii and Pacific Islands; or
- Option 5 - Travelers related to Fire, Law Enforcement and National Disaster Emergencies.
Contact the Duluth Travel Inc./El Sol Help Desk for the following issues:
Note - Contact to Duluth Travel or El Sol will incur a TMC fee (i.e., full service/touch fee).
- Reservations that cannot be made using the ConcurGov booking engine (including all Foreign Travel and most Alaska Travel issues)
- Travel Problems encountered while in Travel Status (i.e. flight availability, rental car availability, etc.)